All schools are given Sport Premium funding to ensure children have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of sporting activities and develop healthy life styles.
The vision of the PE and sport premium is:
- all pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport
- the objective of the PE and sport premium is to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools
- indicators of such improvement to include:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
At Brookfield Community Primary School, we work in partnership with
'Coach Beth' works with the teachers to provide the excellent P.E provision at our school.
Click the link below to find out more about