We will change reading books as often as possible as books need to be quarantined between reads. Please read with your child every night and continue to read the same book until it is changed. It is one of the most important ways you can impact your child's learning and devlopment.
Why is Reading Important for Young Children?
Focusing on reading in young children from an early age is quite important since it has its advantages over the time.
- Improved Writing By reading better, your child will be able to form sentences correctly and write them easier.
- Improved Grammar The rules of grammar can be absorbed easily by exposing the child as early as possible to grammatically correct sentences.
- Enhanced Imagination Reading stories and other articles can stoke their creativity and get their imagination flowing.
- Future Success Children who can understand what they read can excel in studies quickly.
- Real Life Safety The importance of reading safety signs or road rules in the world can be pretty much a lifesaver for your children in the long run.
- Infuse Confidence A child who can figure out things on his own can build his confidence rapidly.
- Improved speech sounds Reading from the book helps streamline thoughts and help us with the clarity of speech.
- Better Vocabulary There’s simply no other way to improve your collection for words apart from reading as much as you can.